Advertisement

The Smart Way to Start with Crypto

 


How a simple three-step setup removes the headache from online earning.

When I first wanted to get into cryptocurrency, I thought I needed an expensive computer setup. Then I discovered the faucet model, which changes everything.

The process is clean and straightforward:

  • Step 1: Create your micro-wallet hub over at FaucetPay to safely store your earnings and handle tiny fees.

  • Step 2: Register for BTCScrapper using your FaucetPay email address so your mining rewards flow smoothly.

  • Step 3: Use Surfe.be as your low-cost ad network. Spend just $1 from your FaucetPay wallet to launch a banner ad pointing to your referral link.

It takes a bit of time to get all your virtual rigs running at full speed, but once you reach 50 to 100 active referrals, the 10% referral income does the hard work for you. You can fund your ads with those commissions and withdraw your main Bitcoin balance whenever you want.

Comments