Advertisement

The Step-by-Step Blueprint for Beginners

 


Breaking down the architecture of a self-funding crypto loop.

When I first heard about mining Bitcoin through a faucet model, I assumed it would be an endless, unrewarding loop of clicking ads for pennies. It wasn't until a friend broke down the structural architecture of the process that I realized how beginners can actually make it work through leverage.

  • Step 1: The Wallet Base: You need a secure, micro-transaction-friendly hub. I started by registering an account with FaucetPay to safely hold incoming crypto and process minor fees.

  • Step 2: The Mining Engine: Next, I signed up for BTCScrapper using my exact FaucetPay email address so payouts would sync seamlessly.

  • Step 3: Traffic Generation: Solo mining is slow. To fix this, I registered with Surfe.be, the cheapest ad network I could find. I funded a simple ad campaign with just $1 pulled straight from my FaucetPay balance.

By sending targeted web traffic to my BTCScrapper referral link, I bypassed the hard work of manual promotion. Once you scale up to 50 or 100 active referrals, the 10% referral income takes over. You can use those commissions to continually fund your rigs while withdrawing your primary Bitcoin profits whenever you want.

Comments